You may return the items purchased from HEREU's online store within 15 days of receipt of your order. Please note that all products are to be returned in their original condition. Please try your new shoes on a carpeted surface to ensure we can proceed with your refund as products with any signs of wear will not be accepted.
Return the goods to us by using the label included in the parcel. Return costs for the EU and UK are 15€ and international are 35€. Please note that this sum will be deducted from the total amount refunded along with any tax and customs fees generated.
HOW TO USE OUR RETURNS SERVICE
1) You should ask our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org for the Return Authorisation Number (RMF).
Once it has been provided to you please write it in the RETURN INVOICE in your order.
2) Pack the items. Use the original packaging provided to wrap the item(s) you are returning.
3) Stick the return label found in your package on the parcel ensuring the previous delivery label is covered.
Please arrange the collection with DHL and ship it back to us at your earliest convenience.
4) For international orders, hand this return form to the DHL courier.
5) Once your return/exchange has been received and processed by HEREU you will be notified via email.
For general customer service or inquiries regarding returns contact email@example.com
If an item is returned to us because a customer refused to pay for any import taxes or customs duties due payable, HEREU will seek to recover from the customer all costs or any fees incurred by HEREU. Please note that if the customer refused to pay customs duties upon delivery, a refund will only be issued after the product has been returned to us.
HEREU reserves the right to refuse any return on items that do not meet the above requirements. If your return is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your expense and a refund will not be issued. We appreciate your understanding.
Bespoke or custom-made items are not returnable.